SONGS, VIDEOS, CARTOONS & POEMS

SONGS
 Back to school  -  It's Summertime Autumn leaves are falling down - Seasons of the Year  -
 Halloween, Halloween       -My body song. This is me - Transport song  -  Body Parts song
 The Food song 1  - The Food song 2   -  I Like Food Song   - Winter is here!   -  Mother Earth  -
  The animals went in two by two  - The animals song   Yes, I can  -  Walking in the jungle -
 Spring is here -  Inventors and inventions  - The Technology Song   -  What is Energy? -
Take me home country roads  - Yankee Doodle  Hello Goodbye  - In the city -
 London Town song and Vocabulary of the City    - Where's the classroom?The Solar System song    -
-    -    -    -    -
 VIDEOS
- School supplies   -  We are at school again  -  Good morning - HalloweenBody Parts Flashcards (1)  -  Body Parts Flashcards (2)
Body Parts Flashcards with Acctions (1)  - Body Parts Flashcards with Acctions (2)   - This is my Body   - Food Flashcards 1
Food Flashcards 2  -  Home appliance vocabulary  -  M
y Home. Phrases 1  -  9 Tips Healthy Eating  -  Food Flashcards 3  -  Bacteria  -  Town and City vocabulary  -  My City Phrases 1  - My City Phrases 2  - Gogo 1  -  Animals Habitat
      
-    -    -    -    -    -    -

STORIES - TALES

The Tortoise and the Hare    -
-    -    -    -    -    -    -
CARTOONS
Winter (1930) Walt Disney  -  Midnight in a toyshop (1930) Walt Disney  - Donald Duck winter cartoons   -  The Skeleton Dance 
Trick or Treat Folks  -  Ghost Casper: To Boo or not to Boo  -  -   -
-    -    -    -    -    -    -

SHORT POEMS
  I am a little scholar - A fat cat - A poor bee - Bear - Horse - Little bee - Owl and mouse - The cock and the dog
 The cock does crow  The wolf is at the door - Two little dicky birds  - Eeny, meeny, miny, mo
- Animal Poems  English Poems Collection  -  Moon, Moon, Moon  - Chubby Cheeks   
- There was an old woman   - Our band  - London Bridge - Yankee Doodle
Where has my little dog gone? - Row Row - See Saw

Comments

Ameli said…
Wow! This topic has been something that I have been looking for a few hours. I want to say a big thanks to the author for this incredible list of poems, songs, cartoons and videos. I will definitely use your advice and recommend it to all my friends. Please keep it good posting. And do not hesitate to use http://www.custom-paper-writing.org help for all your new posts and be sure in their brilliant quality 24/7!
madin said…

Welcome to replica watches sale here. Swiss Replica Watches On Sale, replica Cartier watches UKRolex, Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Panerai and many more Swiss hand made replica watches with Swiss clone movements.
Susan said…

I am incapable of reading articles online very often, but I’m happy I did today. It is very well written, and your points are well-expressed. I request you warmly, please, don’t ever stop writing asian drama

Popular Posts